jueves, 20 de noviembre de 2008

My favourite groups


My favourite groups

Now im going to say you my favourite groups of music, somebody tell me : “Oh your music is very weird”
J enjoy it!

Bring me the horizon

BMTH are a band of metalcore/deathcore for Yorkshire.The band was formed in the year 2004 and they have 3 albums “Suicide season” “Count your blessings” and “This Is What the Edge of Your Seat Was Made For”

The greatest songs of this group are “pray for plages” and “Diamonds aren´t forever”
Its members are Oliver Skyes (vocals), Lee Malia ( lead guitar ), Curtis Ward ( rhythm guitar),Matt Kean ( bass) and Matt Nicholls (drums ).

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWggPLXeOkU


Horse the band


Horse the band are a band of metalcore mixed with electro (Nintendocore) from the USA.
Its sound is very inovative .

The greatest songs are “murder” or “hyperborea”

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=692ayi42gVw

A day to remember


A day to remember (or ADTR) is a five-piece of post-hardcore band of florida influenced by many stiles ,post-punk, metalcore and death metal.
The band has been described like a mixture of the best post-punk and the hardest death metal sounds

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHmghtyNeuE

I killed the prom queen

I killed the prom queen (or IKTPQ) are a a hardcore band form south-Australia ,they formed when guitarrist joined to “Bleeding throught”

The greates song of they are “Say goodbye”

Link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyMx_9lSD8g

4 comentarios:

Vane e Iris dijo...

I like your blog,is very interesting!! I search the group and theirs song.

Kisses

Vane

Vane e Iris dijo...

i love your blog!!!

I want go tO Australia now!! xD

Kisses

Iris

María, Eva 'nd Iulia dijo...

Hi guys!!¡!

How are you?¿?

your blog is nice, really nice :D

i saw you like a lot of groups of music .. I will listen to them

kisses, julia

María, Eva 'nd Iulia dijo...

Hi!!

I looked your blog is very interesting and funny.The rock music is good!!xD

KISSES . ILOVEYOU!!♥

Mery.